You will learn:
- How to establish a business entity
- Business branding and marketing
- Necessary partnerships
- Business legalities and insurance
- What is IV hydration therapy
- Component of IV nutrition: amino acids, electrolytes, and vitamins
- Regulations and compliance
- Policies and procedures
- Vendors to obtain IV hydration supplies
- Pharmacies to obtain IV hydration treatment
- What is osmolarity and how to calculate IV hydration therapy
- Possible complications of IV hydration therapy and emergency response
- IV Protocols and so much more…..
This 8- hour course will also include supplemental documents such as informed consents, intake forms, patient education, and policies and procedures and more.