IV Hydration Start up Business
- 30 minute consultation for IV Hydration Business priced at $60
- 60 minute consultation for IV Hydration Business priced at $100
12 Hour Coaching Session Package $1599.00
This package includes the operational manual for the IV hydration startup business course retail value at $1099.
First 4 hours will outline the operational IV hydration manual, what to expect, patient scenarios, guidelines and regulations, etc.
The 8 remaining hours will include 1:1 coaching to guide you along the way as you prepare to launch your IV hydration business. Coaching will be designated to the time frames below to be used as you choose. You will also be added to the FB support group where you will have access to ongoing support and networking.
Coaching session hours:
- Virtual Online IV Hydration Course $799- The course includes the course manual that will be mailed out and a Zoom online training.
- 8 hour IV Hydration Course $1099- This course can include up to 4 people in person for hands on training.
Refund policy: No refunds for cancellation within 48 hours of training
Maybe reschedule for future date
You will learn:
- How to establish a business entity
- Business branding and marketing
- Necessary partnerships
- Business legalities and insurance
- What is IV hydration therapy
- Component of IV nutrition: amino acids, electrolytes, and vitamins
- Regulations and compliance
- Policies and procedures
- Vendors to obtain IV hydration supplies
- Pharmacies to obtain IV hydration treatment
- What is osmolarity and how to calculate IV hydration therapy
- Possible complications of IV hydration therapy and emergency response
- IV Protocols and so much more…..
This 8- hour course will also include supplemental documents such as informed consents, intake forms, patient education, and policies and procedures and more.
8 hour IV Hydration Course
30 minute consultation
60 minute Consultation
Coaching Session for IV Hydration Busines
Virtual Online IV Hydration Course
What is IV therapy?
IV hydration therapy is therapeutic treatment using intravenous (IV) fluids to rehydrate and revive your body. IV therapy allows for the administration of maximum infusion of nutrients bypassing the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and overall, enhances the body’s ability to function. This allows the nutrients to be absorbed quickly and directly into the bloodstream, a method that produces higher levels of the vitamins and minerals in your body than if you got them from food or supplements.
Is this course right for me?
This course will provide you EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully open an IV hydration business!
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kayona Moreland, Family Nurse Practitioner, opened her medical walk-in clinic in April 2019. Her goal was to become an entrepreneur offering services based on health promotion and chronic disease prevention. Although most of her nursing experience was in conventional medicine, she wanted to find a way to offer more alternative therapies and integrate servces while finding a way to create a high revenue/low expense practice. In January 2020 she completed an IV Hydration Business Startup course. After eight months of learning the business and performing a number of IV therapy treatments, she decided to develop a course to teach others how to do the same.